Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sponsored: FreshKon Dezigner Solitaire Series

FreshKon Dezigner
features groovy printed lens pattern for delightfully gorgeous eyes!
Conceptualized to frame the iris in a multi-faceted diamond cut,
designed for the eyes to shine brilliantly

Wouldn't you like to be the apple Diamond of my Eyes?

Available in 4 stunning shade
- Pink Solitaire
- Aqua Solitaire
- Green Solitaire
- Orange Solitaire

I have to admit that is is hard choosing which color to start first.
Since they are all so inviting!!!
I settled on the Pink Solitaire
and since it is a monthly disposable lens,
I'll be creating a couple of different make up looks
for the whole month with the Pink Solitaire
before moving on to the rest of the colors.

Official FreshKon Poster featuring Pink Solitaire

I know a Signature Black Smoky Eyes
would look absolutely gorgeous with this lens.
But, I've opted to be a little more adventurous this time round.
Contrasted the Pink Solitaire
with Refreshing Green Eye Shadow,
Pink Blush & Pink Lips.
Yes! I know my eyes are in the shade of "angelic princess" baby pink!
The color is so sweet and yet it doesn't go screaming for attention!
Love it, Love it, Love it!

This picture was taken with my phone's camera....
Hence quality of it is really so-lah-lah.
Can't see the beautiful color of the pink solitaire lens....
But, I think the make up colors really look BRILLIANT on this picture!!

Close up of FreshKon Dezigner Pink Solitaire

For those who are interested about the nity grity facts:

FreshKon Dezigner is available at major optical stores
at a recommended retail price of $27 per box/pair.

~THE GOOD NEWS~
FreshKon Dezigner year-end Promotion:
Enjoy 50% off for the 2nd box of FreshKon Dezigner lens purchase.

Looking forward to creating many other looks
with this stunning pink solitaire!
Remember to check back
for make up ideas to pair with this beautiful colored lens.

Indeed,
My Design,
My Signature!
One Solitaire Design,
Unlimited Signature Looks....

No comments:

Post a Comment