Saturday, November 7, 2009

Commercial Fashion Photo Shoot (www.dylan.sg)


Testimony from Elaine (www.dylan.sg)

"I just have to write about how fortunate I was to have Irene help me with my makeup and hair for my photoshoot. She is a very talented lady who sparked up my day with her makeup and her personality. She's really warm and friendly , who will put anyone at ease under her hands. We started at 7.30 am in the morning but her chirpiness quickly infected me and perked up the day.

I was a little worried about trying out brown shades for my eyes as I have never done it before but she was very confident it would look good on the pictures. She was that confident , I just had to believe in her. True enough, the pictures say it all. She was also that sweet to help me with my photoshoot under the hot sun. Where would you be able to find such a professional and sincere makeup artiste?

I would really recommend her to other friends."

1 comment:

  1. I want to express my gratitude for your wonderful and professional service for my solemnisation. It was our big day and with the sole aim of taking beautiful shots, I was still a bit worried yet excited despite all the careful pre-arrangement.

    However, your arrival with full euqipments/accessories and super pleasant personality helps ease my concern quickly.

    I was also impressed by your great skill of making my hair and doing my makeup, I like the hairdo very much.

    Keep up with your cheerful smile and professionalism which certainly will make the bride look much radiance and happy on their day

    ReplyDelete